The last 12 months have been phenomenally good for the business. With a number of exciting clients coming on board and further growth planned for the next 12 months, Clearly is looking to expand its team with the addition of a PR Account Manager.
This is a newly created position and one that will carry more responsibility with us than with most other agencies. You will be responsible for servicing, managing and growing the agency’s existing clients, while supporting the onboarding of new ones.
The PR Account Manager plays a pivotal role in the business, so it is vital that you have previous PR agency experience. It is an opportunity for an experienced Senior PR Account Executive or current PR Account Manager to take the next step up in their PR career and have a role that enables you to really influence and manage the client campaigns you are working on.
You will be:
- Writing engaging and compelling content for the media, including magazines, newspapers, blogs and websites.
- Securing media opportunities that will raise the profile of our clients.
- Identifying and action newsjacking opportunities.
- Managing clients, teams and projects.
- Supporting the team across strategic consultancy and brand campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with clients and prospects.
Before you consider applying, please note that the following criteria are not nice-to-haves - they are essential qualities, skills and experiences that the successful PR Account Manager will need to possess:
What you will need:
- Previous PR agency experience
- An entrepreneurial approach to work - we need you to drive things forward, so if you work best by taking direction we’re not the right people for you.
- Exemplary writing skills, with proven experience of producing great copy for national, local and trade media within the B2B space.
- Digital PR experience
- Experience in planning, developing and managing client campaigns.
- Excellent organisational skills - this is a fast-moving environment with daily deadlines.
- Creativity…lots of. We’re looking for someone to really think about the clients and maximise the PR opportunities for them.
- Real ambition, determination and commitment to maintaining and raising standards of service we provide to our clients.
- Love of dogs. Rupert, the office dog, is a permanent member of the team and he will give you the best welcome every day.
Clearly is one of the top two PR agencies in the UK that specialises in the £3bn-a-year Recruitment industry. But that’s not the only sector we work in - we also manage clients in the Professional Services, Finance, Scientific and Technical industries. Collectively, our clients turned over £1bn in 2016 and they range in size from fast-growing start-ups to large-scale national and multi-national organisations.
Established in 2014, the company enjoyed its strongest year to date in 2017 and already in 2018 we have seen this growth continue, with another new client coming on board. We provide public and media relations, content marketing, and digital marketing services to clients located across London and the rest of the UK.
The benefits and key details:
In return for the above, you’ll get a competitive salary, one of the most exciting agencies in the industry’s name on your CV and a benefits package that includes:
- Free on-site car parking
- Free (and unlimited) tea and coffee
- Flexible working
- Great working environment
- Full or Part time role optional
- Public Relations
- Content Marketing