Qualifications & Experience:
* 2-4 years' experience in a PR agency and/or food and drink or Hospitality PR agency
* Good knowledge and a passion for the food, drink and hospitality industries
* An excellent understanding of the key target media with proven contacts across food and drink and/or lifestyle media
* Events and experiential management for tastings and promotional client activities.
Duties will include:
* Media relations
* Client relations and advising where necessary
* Writing features, press releases, newsletters reports and other collateral
* Providing essential support in the development and implementation of PR strategies and campaigns across a range of brands
Events and brands promotion
This is an agency that will allow you to develop and thrive at all levels. They are an independent, full service and award winning PR agency who has grown year on year. They strive to continually improve on their offering and work with some of the most renowned names in the business. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, get in touch today.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Public Relations
- Food & Drink
- Senior PR Account Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'