Position: PR Account Manager - Lifestyle
Our client is an international and award-winning PR and Marketing consultancy working with UK and international clients. They are seeking a creative, tenacious and proactive Senior Account Executive / Account Manager with agency PR experience to work across a range of clients from luxury and lifestyle clients across prestige cars, fashion, high end charity galas, CEO luxury profiling, luxury retail stores.
Candidates will have a real understanding and practice of developing client strategies, servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard and handling end to end PR and marketing campaigns in the luxury sector. This is a great opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans.
You will be required to
- Hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns, which will enable you to secure standout coverage for clients in lifestyle, travel, luxury, beauty media
- Manage teams and servicing clients including the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
- Handle social media activities for clients
- Identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- Identify brand collaborations
- Implement integrated marketing experience including social media and international marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
- Manage crisis situations
- Support event management campaigns such as for red carpets, interviews, screenings, junkets, media briefing, press conferences etc
- Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
- Creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job