Want to get noticed!
We're looking for a talented, well-connected and enthusiastic PR Account Manager to join this fabulous London PR agency and work with an incredible eclectic mix of characters. Our client have over 20 years with an unrivalled reputation for outstanding consumer PR across a variety of sectors.
The PR Account Manager must have proven results in delivering campaigns, securing great coverage across innovative consumer tech and lifestyle media with a fantastic attention to detail.
If you want to own your own projects, can ensure the work is delivered to a high standard, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a PR Account Manager who can develop and produce unusual and creative ideas as well as overseeing projects and campaigns for big brands .
- Develop client campaigns: briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign
- Securing exceptional coverage across the tech and lifestyle media
- Produce reports, campaign research and project planning
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, identifying key learnings
- Staying ahead of social platforms and industry trends
Desired skills and experience for the next PR Account Manager
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'