Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a leading PR agency based in beautiful offices in Farnham Town Centre.
The role can be full or part time and the agency is really looking for a candidate with a PR agency background.
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 p/a plus benefits - pro rata for part time.
As an experienced account manager, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success.
You will be a forward thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
Essential Skills and Attributes -
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Planning creative content
- Support the writing and planning of clients’ strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
A related degree is desirable, but not essential.
Office hours - Monday 8.30am-5.30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm and Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
- Account Manager
- Social Media