PR Account Manager FTC 12 months
PR Account Manager (FTC 12 months)
West Midlands commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Halesowen, Dudley, Wolverhampton.
Open to candidates who wish to relocate.
£25-35K DOE + Benefits
Our client, a leading communications and PR agency who specialists within the technical and complex developments industry are currently recruiting for an experienced PR Account Manager to join their growing team during this busy time. To be considered for the role, you must have at least 2 years PR agency experience.
Your role will involve:
- Manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Creating press packs to a high standard
- Delivery of PR campaigns, error free and to a high standard
- Work towards agreed targets in line with Account Director's instructions
- Communicate efficiently and with clarity to all team members to ensure successful delivery of all projects
- Quality check work methods and projects
- Utilise all different channels and tools to maximise engagement
- Attend PR industry networking events
You will be an ideal candidate to your:
- Previous experience as a PR Senior Account Executive or PR Account Manager role within a PR agency environment
- Experience of PR communications
- Have flawless communication and administration skills
- Desire to create, communicate and product quality works for large brands within a niche industry
- Organised and structured working methods
If you are looking to make the leap into a professional creative agency, apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- PR Account Manager
- PR Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'