PR Account Manager
Do you have at least 5 years PR agency experience? Do you enjoy being the face of your clients to the media?
I am currently working with a fast-growing group of agencies who are looking for a PR Account Manager to join them. This is a brand-new role due to company growth, reporting to the PR Account Director, you’ll be the agency’s main point of contact with their clients.
- Provide an excellent PR service to the agency’s clients and maintain regular client contact
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant media
- Assist in generating additional revenue, over and above the client’s PR retainer fee
- Assist in the management of credit control
- Assist in managing any clients’ regional requirements and support any of their integrated campaigns
- Complete a structure of digital and social media training
- Identify new business opportunities wherever possible.
Required experience and skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a PR or similar role
- A strong client focused background
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to inspire credibility and trust, both within the agency and to the media
- This role will also require you to present ideas to clients, so some creative thinking is desirable.
This role also involves travelling to client meetings across the UK, so you’ll need to hold a full, clean driving license too.
- Marketing Agency
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Client Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job