Job Title: PR Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client is an established and award winning, PR Agency based in Buckinghamshire. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly-capable, driven and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their small and lively team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an agency who truly have a work hard and play hard mentality, who value their staff and offer fantastic benefits. Unlike many agency-based positions this role offers flexible working hours to fit in around family life and provides a great work life balance.
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Planning creative content
- Support the writing and planning of clients' strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients' requirements
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- B2B technology experience
Due to working with both UK and international clients the role may require occasional international travel. Team meetings often take place in the beautiful countryside surrounding the office whilst walking the office dog, due to this you must be happy around dogs and have your own transport to commute to a slightly rural office location.
- account management
- copy writing
- content writing
- PR Pitching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'