Our client is an international PR and marketing agency for technology businesses. An award winning, entrepreneurial business, they have a multi-lingual team based in London and operating across continents.
They are growing fast and have roles open for those with and without experience. All staff are eligible for their bespoke training via the With Digital Marketing Academy as well as perks and benefits just like a tech company.
This is a permanent account executive position paying £20-28k per annum depending on experience.
(£20-22k for a recent graduate - up to 28k for more experienced candidates)
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Managing the implementation of client PR and Marketing
- Managing media relations
- Writing copy and pitching stories
- Showing off our coverage in creative ways
- Assisting with Lead Generation
- Carrying out social media evaluations
- Getting quotes from suppliers for campaigns
- Helping brainstorm ideas
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Outgoing, confident and ambitious
- Team player with the desire to get stuck in from day one
- Brilliant at organising things and keeping lots of plates spinning / able to keep on top of a fast-moving to-do list
- Great attention to detail
- Friendly, can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Bright and dynamic
- Educated to graduate level
- Experience at producing content (written or otherwise, not just academic writing) an advantage.
- Confident strong communicator, orally and in writing
- Able to use word and excel
- Canny online researching skills – able to present findings in a clear and compelling way
- Able to work to deadlines
- European languages a definite advantage
- B2B PR or Marketing agency experience a bonus too
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We are built on a collaborative ethos so it is real team work. We are a smaller team (15) so there are genuine opportunities for hands on experience
- We have bespoke training EVERY Friday (lunch provided) as well as a mentoring programme
- Finish Early Fridays, fortnightly
- Away days twice a year (Budapest this summer)
- In-office massage and free access to a mindfulness app
- On-the-spot, performance-related AND loyalty-related bonuses
- Lots of opportunities to travel, right from junior levels
- We are based in Dalston and do plenty of team socialising
*No Cover Letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'