Are you an experienced Account Executive?
Are you a great communicator with an outgoing and confident personality?
Interested in business and current affairs?
Prepared to travel?
Do you have an established track record of success in journalism and copywriting?
Are you flexible and enjoy a variety of tasks?
Are you interested in furthering your career with additional training?
If you have answered yes to the above then carry on reading as we are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Executive for a local, rapidly expanding and tech friendly company that deals with a global customer base.
- Write engaging articles and press releases
- Have an eye for a story
- Produce content for magazines and newsletters and develop content for seminars
- Deals with media relations, develops PR strategies
- Manage up to 4 clients
- Form key relationships with influencers
- Organise speaking opportunities for clients
- Travel and attend events
- Confidence to regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles)
- Experience dealing with crisis communication or the ability to learn
- Organised, multi-tasking and ability to take responsibility
Background in PR is advantageous however if you do have experience in PR you should be able to demonstrate your experience in press campaigns.
If you have an accreditation from National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) this would be an advantage.
- Event Management
- Current Affairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'