PR Account Executive with food and drink experience
Our client is a ever expanding independent PR and Social Consultancy based in Kensington and Chelsea who are now looking for an experienced Public Relations Account Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with social media and passionate about PR.
The responsibilities of the PR Account Executive role include:
- Building relationships with clients and the media in a range of sectors
- Brainstorming creative PR campaigns
- Working with client in-house PR & marketing teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Being up-to-date on the latest news stories to identify client opportunities
- Writing press releases, feature articles etc.
- Maintaining active social media profiles
- Creating and scheduling of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
Skills and qualifications should include:
- Good understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Discretion and trustworthiness along with tact and diplomacy
- Strategic, analytical thinker with good initiative
- Experience dealing with clients and the wider media
- Previous PR experience preferable : Public Relations: 1+ years
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Understanding of Google and other search-engines would be beneficial
- Qualifications in relevant PR / Marketing subject would be an advantage but not necessary.
- A team player who is willing to be involved in all aspects of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- UK food/drink experience in PR and digital
- Unapologetic in your approach to delivering excellence
- Creative and relaxed culture that supports a good work life balance
- Working as part of an award winning team
- Excellent benefits package, including: 20+ days’ holiday plus bank holidays and flexi hours
The agency offers an extremely attractive work environment and are based in a vibrant, easily accessible location.
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'