If your'e looking for a fun and creative environment to work in then look no further - this agency pride themselves in having a great company culture where people work hard and play hard..
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing the implementation of PR strategies and media relations activity
- Supporting the team and managing day-to-day activity
- Developing news angles and feature ideas and pitching to the media
- Managing client relationships and maintaining regular contact
- Nurturing relationships with key media contacts
- Reviewing press materials
This is once in a life time chance to work with some of the world biggest tech brands in the world, you must be a strong all-rounder with at least 1 years agency background with either excellent B2B or tech PR knowledge. In addition, you must have excellent writing skills and a creative flair when coming up with ideas for campaigns.
Apply now to find out more about this brilliant opportunity!
- Public relations
- PR agency
- Account executive
- Technology PR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'