Job Title: PR Account Executive
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Up to £19,000 per annum
Are you looking to work for a well-established, trusted company who are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience? Are you confident and have a drive to succeed in PR?
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then you need to apply right now!
You will ultimately be responsible for conducting the majority of the day-to-day account execution and administration. This includes completing all support tasks as directed to execute the strategies and activities as detailed by your account managers/directors, and ensure your accounts are well organised and structured in terms of time.
- Identifying publicity opportunities as directed
- Raising the standard of account management to ensure that all communication with clients - and all outgoing communication is of the highest quality
- Ensuring press coverage is captured and delivered to clients in a timely fashion
- Participating actively in meetings, including assisting in the preparation for the meeting and in presenting elements as directed
- Participating in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches
- Contributing to new business brainstorms
- Liaising with clients at a junior level in a confident manner and build good working relationships
- Developing useful and relevant business contacts
- Developing ability to be able to brief all suppliers such as designers, photographers, and printers in a knowledgeable and precise manner
- Developing a full understanding of how the media works in the particular areas in which you operate, the opportunities available, starting to build relationships with journalists etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process of press release distribution and follow ups
- Helping to sell in items to media as directed, verbal and written
- Proactively looking for opportunities, working alongside managers
- Making verbal approaches confidently to all journalists - consumer, business-to-business and trade - to sell in ideas and discuss opportunities
- Assisting in the organisation of events; ranging from workshops, photo calls, press conferences, and training days etc. on behalf of clients
- Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases that require minimal amends from seniors and clients
- Reviewing and proofing written materials
- Producing internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards
- Creating accurate written communications such as letters, emails, memos etc., both internally and externally to colleagues, clients, and journalists
- Undertaking media and administration desk research for new business pitches and current client programmes as required
- Handling all administration for accounts including filing, press cuttings etc. to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Assisting with content creation the company social media channels
- Previous experience relevant for the role or you will have a relevant degree
- Effective communicator with excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Flexible and able to prioritise workloads
- Positive attitude
They offer 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday. They also have an annual bonus which is based on company and individual performance. The company are very keen to promote within and have made 10 promotions over the past 12 months. They company carry out a lot of training opportunities and their social events are monthly with company wide ones twice a year - free fruit, tea, coffee and nibbles!
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
- Press Releases
- Client Relationships