This is an exciting position for an extremely creative individual who is looking for a role they can take creative ownership and grow within to add value to the Public Relations team.
Job Title: Public Relations Account Executive
Benefits: 21 days holiday + 3 additional days for Christmas shut down, private health care, health cash back plan and perk box
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual, who is either a recent graduate with a degree specialising in Marketing or English, or has however many years experience working in Public Relations or for a Marketing Agency. Our Client is looking for a creative, ambitious and dedicated individual who would add instant value to the Public Relations Account team. This position is ideal for someone looking for guaranteed career progression through hard work, loyalty and determination.
The main responsibilities of this role is to support the Public Relations Account team. You will be mainly involved with researching and writing press releases, case studies, producing social media content and daily account administration duties.
- Report directly to Account Manager
- Maintain all records of all press coverage
- Preparation of campaign evaluation and reporting material for meetings with Clients
- Attending meetings and taking minutes, preparing reports and other material
- Researching, writing, and distribution of press releases, feature articles and case studies
- Managing Clients social media channels
- Liaising with journalists and attending meetings with them
- Researching and preparing photographic briefs
- Attending relevant exhibitions
- Organising of events
- Occasionally you will be required to attend events and meetings outside of office hours in order to network and build a strong relationship
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Commercial awareness and the ability to fully understand the activity, key issues and competitive advantage of each Client. You will be able to identify opportunities to promote the Client
- Strategic thinking and the ability to understand how their own input contributes to the marketing strategy of the Client
- Creativity. You will be participating in brainstorming sessions and actively exploring different options based on a brief.
- Time management and the ability to multi-task, work to set deadlines and manage own workload
- Copywriting. You will need to demonstrate a true understanding of the brief by effectively communicating the key message in copy that is simple, yet concise and relevant to the reader.
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate and present ideas/proposals to Clients.
- Troubleshooting. The Client needs to be confident that any problem is being given great attention when necessary. You will need to show initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.