A famous international executive search firm are looking for a PR Account Executive to join their growing marketing team in Central London.
This role would be suitable for a candidate from an agency background and comfortable working in a professional services background. Reporting directly to the marketing manager the PR Account Executive is expected to get to know the business and the sectors in which they operate.
Key Responsibilities of the PR Account Executive
- Creation of monthly newsletter for each of their brands
- Ability to develop knowledge across various sectors
- Develop and maintain relationships with sector press
- Work with PR agencies to gain momentum in the national press
- Creation of case studies through verbal interviews
- Assist the marketing team develop
- Event content
- Social media content
- Internal Communications
- £30,000 per annum is complemented by a benefits package and bonus scheme
So if you're a PR Account Executive who can prioritise, be proactive, think ahead and anticipate problems please apply.