PR Account Executive
A rare opportunity to work for a highly successful outdoor active lifestyle Public Relations companies in the UK, known for their creativity, enthusiasm and great client events.
Our client is seeking an Account Executive to join their close-knit team.
The Account Executive will support the team in the delivery and development of a wide range of outdoor active lifestyle accounts. You will ideally have some work experience or an internship in PR or marketing, with some media relations experience as well as social media skills and have good academics.
You will already have an excellent writing style, although that may largely have been gained due to your passion for the written word or from your degree days. You will need to be confident, capable and be prepared to turn your hand to whatever is needed. Attention to detail. Personable nature as attending events will be required.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted national and trade media;
- Undertake media monitoring, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- Prepare client reports and in time attend client meetings;
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage;
- Undertake research for new business proposals
The Account Executive should:
- Some experience working in PR- ideally a graduate looking for an entry level role in PR
- Some experience/interest in the outdoor sector would be beneficial.
- Be able to sell into media, write compelling press releases and monitor media
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The successful candidate will be fully supported and have on-the-job training from a team of experts in the PR industry.
Due to location, candidates must have access to their own transport.
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.