PR Account Executive x 2
Are you looking to kick-start your account management career? An award-winning PR Agency in Manchester is on the lookout for TWO ambitious PR Account Executives to join their team! Tempted? Carry on reading….
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking PR Agency in the position of PR Account Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a specialist agency that offers a wide range of services including public relations, social media, contenting marketing SEO, digital marketing and media relations. The PR Account Executives will be responsible for supporting the Account Management team with some of the agencies biggest accounts as well as managing some smaller accounts solo. Our client is looking for someone with superior interpersonal and communication skills who can build lasting relationships. This role will involve attending client meetings and pitches therefore clear presentation skills are a must. The ideal candidates will have experience working in a fast paced PR agency environment with a special focus on B2B.
The Main Responsibilities of the PR Account Executives:
- Assist the account management team
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss and develop their PR requirements
- Liaise with clients regularly to ensure objectives and quality standards are met and excellent customer service is provided
- Manage key clients’ social media accounts
- Generate PR opportunities for the agency’s clients to gain coverage in consumer and trade media
- Analyse and evaluate PR campaigns to ensure all activity is monitored and shared with clients to develop and maintain client relationships
- Work alongside the client services team and the Managing Director in delivering successful campaigns
The Ideal Candidates:
- Experienced in Account Management, ideally in a PR based role
- Outstanding communication skills, especially copywriting skills
- An organised individual who can manage a team and prioritise a busy work load
- Self-motivated and can work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent publicity skills - have a strong understanding of the media
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally on all levels
If you have the relevant skills set and you are ready to take the next step in your career - don’t wait! And if you have a friend, then even better! Apply online today!
- Account Management
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'