Are you a proactive self-starting PR professional with curiosity at your core, and an eye for a story? If so, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive looking for the next step in their comms career. Someone wanting to join a leading, multi-award winning communications agency, working within the automotive space. This particular role focuses on supporting the account management team on a number of key agency accounts and you will be a key part in helping manage innovative activations, projects, creative content creation, earned media storytelling, media relations, and much more! If you want to be a part of a forward thinking business and team, and push your boundaries as a comms specialist, this is the job for you!
- Provide daily communication and support for our clients to build successful working relationships
- Play a pivotal role supporting all Projects and client activations delivery; from brief, taking part in the creative process, presenting and delivering the idea across appropriate comms channels - ensuring outputs/outcomes are appropriately aligned to client needs & objectives
- Support the Account Manager in developing the accounts
- Owning the client relationship, providing input, keeping them apprised of time lines and managing expectations
- Copywriting - Identifying newsworthy stories, press release writing and proof reading
- Media and social influencer relations (automotive, tech, lifestyle, finance)
- Engaging in concept generation and brainstorming, and presenting creative concepts in a compelling manner
- Budget management skills
The Successful Applicant
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with automotive and/or tech brands preferred
- Interest in cars would be beneficial
- A confident copywriter, with a passion for finding and writing newsworthy stories
- Ideally experience in creating data driven new stories
- Good understanding of traditional and digital PR and/or marketing
- Client services experience
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Driven and curious individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'