We are currently looking for a driven and experienced PR Account Executive to join a highly talented team in Birmingham City Centre.
You will write high quality press releases, establish and maintain trusted relationships with key media, build a portfolio of contacts across all platforms and ensure that a high level of media coverage is delivered for your clients.
You'll be given the opportunity to work with top clients across both consumer and B2B, so if you're passionate about PR and want exposure to exciting clients and you are looking to work in an environment where you can learn and grow alongside the agency then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Supporting the wider PR team on day to day activities
- Monitoring the media
- Collating and evaluating media coverage
- Drafting press releases
- General administrative support
- Attending industry events and networking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, organisation and confidence are all a must
The role is ideal for ambitious individuals looking to develop their career and progress within an agency environment.
They offer fantastic benefits and the salary is competitive.
If this sounds the role you've been looking for, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job