This award winning Birmingham PR agency seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic Consumer Account Executive. You will work on a mix of retail, food & drink and beauty.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months to one years PR experience and will be a very capable copywriter who can write press releases, features and other forms of content quickly and accurately. You will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with their account managers and account director.
While social media and digital expertise is desirable the key competency is copywriting.
* Liaising with clients and the media, gaining good media relations
* Monitoring the media
* Implementing PR & social media activity
* Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
* Researching, writing and distributing press releases
* Promoting news stories and features online and offline
- Exceptional writing skills
- Very organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload
This Account Executive role is a great opportunity, with one of my leading clients, and won't be around for long! So don't delay. Just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
This role is commutable from; Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job