PR Account Director
Buckinghamshire - Commutable from Bletchley, Buckingham and Bicester
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Director to join a well established PR B2B agency, with an enviable client list and who are nestled in the Buckinghamshire countryside. The role will involve working with the account managers and across a variety of accounts.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of account managers on a day to day basis
- Keep ahead of the 6-month plan
- Ensure all clients' needs are being met by the account managers
- Produce successful and engaging communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics
- Manage project budgets
- Liaise with clients
- Support the writing and planning of clients' strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an agency and in a similar role
- Experience in writing and pitching
- Experience of managing a team
- A good understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid
- Must have a good knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- Experience with consumer / B2B technology
If you are an experienced forward thinking Account Director, with a passion and interest in the PR industry then this is the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job