Quest Employment are excited to be offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Account Director to join a dynamic travel PR, marketing and representation company with a range of exciting tourist board, hotel, airline and tour operator accounts.
Salary - £42,000 - £48,000 per annum
Location – Oxford
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
Your role will be to deliver professional, public relations support to a variety of clients, including strategic direction, implementation and client service as well inspiring and developing the team, new business development, financial management and maintaining fantastic media relations.
This will include
· · Strategic PR planning, fully reflecting client objectives and targets as well as the market environment
· · Creative campaign management and implementation including effective media pitching.
· · Establish strong relationships with clients, gaining their confidence and ensuring retention and growth
· · Building and nurturing strong relationships with key journalists and bloggers
· · Writing of materials including press releases, project proposals, presentations and other content
· · Represent the agency at industry and media events to benefit clients, build agency profile, maintain market sector knowledge and target new revenue opportunities
· · Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and manage through to conversion
· · Produce timely and high-quality client reports and analysis as required
· · Manage, motivate, support, coach and develop team members to improve performance and align with business goal
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, energetic PR professional with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You will be a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills, persuasive, confident and able to build strong relationships with clients, the media and colleagues. Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines without compromising excellent customer service.
Travel PR experience is not essential as long as you have business to consumer lifestyle experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job