PR Account Director
Our Client is an innovative B2B Technology PR Agency, also ranked in B2B Marketing's Top UK B2B PR Agencies 2018 and working as an in-sourced Team to deliver tangible results for their Customers.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Director to join their vibrant, fun and dog-loving team, in an idyllic countryside location in Buckingham.
As an experienced Account Director, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping Clients by strategically directing and managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success. You will be a forward thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
The PR Account Director responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team of Account Managers daily
- Ensure we are the Client’s Agency of choice
- Keep track of Client profitability
- Ensure all Clients’ needs are being met by the Account Managers
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Support the writing and planning of Clients’ strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Previous and current Agency experience at Director level, or looking for that next step
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip Clients
- Must like dogs as there is an office dog
- B2B Technology PR experience is desirable
- A related degree is desirable
- Monday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm
- Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Previous Applicants need not apply.
- Social Media
- Account Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"