Job; PR Account Director - Soho/Remote UK
Boasting clients such as 1Rebel, Frame, Urban, Big Mamma Group, Fiit, Lick, NIO, PE Nation, Swyft, Willy’s, &Soda, Ferly, Cannaray, HURR, Ocean Bottle, this established PR agency gets ambitious, category-defining brands into the hearts, minds and hands of audiences that matter - into feeds and phones, the hands of influencers, or direct to the right journalist for the story. They bring non-stop hustle to the press office, crafting and landing stories that sit across traditional and emerging editorial verticals to bring brands fame.
As Account Director, you will support their Client Services Director as an account lead.
- will be instrumental in development, evolution + delivery of your brands’ PR strategy alongside your clients.
- will be expected to monitor KPIs and consistently look for ways in which they can pivot and innovate to achieve against client’s awareness objectives.
- will be commercially minded and creative in nature, adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and senior journalists.
- will direct and lead PR projects and provide counsel to their clients and team alike.
- will work on competitive pitches to deliver new business, as well as growing existing accounts.
- Senior contact for client accounts
- Managing client service and agency performance
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
- Delegating to and managing a PR team.
- Nurturing talent
- Retention, both of clients + talent
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts
- Leading and managing a team of PR professionals and account managers, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Identifying training needs where required
- Managing new accounts along with existing ones
- Key contact for clients.
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Providing support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- Championing their agency values and brand
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Offering crisis management and counsel to clients and extending networking opportunities
- Overseeing provision of account resources, including hours + budgets
- Formulating business strategy in conjunction with other directors
- Leadership and management skills within a PR environment
- Talent development expertise
- Senior experience within a PR agency or in-house position
- Business development abilities with track record of success
- Experienced at winning new clients and pitching for business
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
- Proven ability to present complex industry information to target audiences
- Expertise at handling a range of media to place products, grow brands or pitch for new customers
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
- Extensive experience of PR + previous Account Director role(s)
- Experience with a wide range of moments in a brand cycle, for example, fundraising announcements, trade launches + consumer coverage.
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press
- Proven track record of successfully implemented PR campaigns for a range of clients
- Polished presenter and adept at explaining PR terms and outcomes to senior players
- Commercial acumen and experience of developing new business
- Management experience of developing star performers and overseeing performance
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £55k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; office in Soho with some flexibility to work remotely / from home,
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; account director account manager PR public relations agency soho London remote home campaign campaigns brand branding press
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'