The experience we need.
- Recent, preferably current, experience as a PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager in a public relations agency.
- This is a B2C heavy role focused on consumer engagement. You will also work on a small amount of B2B.
- You need national media relations experience, including broadcasts on TV, radio, etc.
- Broad PR campaign experience spanning strategy and implementation - while this is a senior role it's very hands on in terms of delivery.
- You need to be very proactive, guiding the client and PR strategy in response to current affairs.
- Proven skill as a writer, perhaps having started out as a journalist.
- Preferably have experience managing a small team or individual.
This role is a result of some great new business wins so you, as the successful PR Director, will work on two new high profile B2C accounts. The position requires a lot of media relations so you need to be very experienced in dealing with national press, TV and radio. This role will develop into the senior management team so it's a rare opportunity to make your mark and shape the agency in the future.
This award winning agency back up their great reputation with fantastic public relations work for complex global brands.
What you'll get in return.
As the successful PR Account Director, and you'll earn a salary of £38-55k (dependant on experience) as well as a host of great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.