UK leading PR agency are looking for an experience PR Account Director to join their team.
This agency is part of a much larger network with a list of clients within the professional services, FMCG, financial services, energy, retail, travel, property and construction. They are currently going through some really exciting growth in their Birmingham team so are looking for an experienced PR Account Director to come on board and lead some of the agency's main accounts which will be across trade and consumer.
- Lead on a mixture of their trade and consumer clients
- Build relationships with the media
- Spot opportunities for the agency and support with new business and pitches
- Provide strategy for all PR and social campaigns
- Support junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5 years experience within an agency where they will have worked across B2B and B2C but erring more towards B2B
- List of media contacts across trade, regional and national
- Able to produce immaculate press releases and content
- Line management experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job