Established Property and Financial Services business based in Central London have an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) to join a supportive team in a very rounded position that offers good potential to grow.
You will be accountable for a variety of tasks across finance including management and financial accounts, analysis and some business partnering.
- Monthly management accounting
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Monthly period end close process including preparation of regular month end journals and reconciliations
- Monitoring cashflow
- Provide assistance with quarterly regulatory reporting
- Provide assistance in the forecasting and planning process
- Liaising with auditors at year end
- Ad hoc analysis including trend analysis and market analysis on excel
You will also be involved in any ongoing or new projects to improve processes and create efficiency's.
This position offers progression. The business is ideally looking for a Part Qualified Accountant, they will support your remaining exams and study.
Ideally you will have some Property or Financial Services experience. You could have a background in management accounting, financial accounting or fund accounting. Initiative will be key as well as being able to work in a team environment.