PQ Management Accountant
The role is PQ Management Accountant based in Camberley, for a internationally recognised company. Looking to have someone to report directly into the Finance Manager, they should be ready to get involved and be willing to contribute ideas to the team, ideally with experience in digitisation.
The client is a prominent global company within their sector, they have a reputation for wanting their employees to succeed by helping them innovate and become architects of the industry. The client values a hands on attitude, who desires someone who is willing to jump in and learn. As a company they have been verified as "a great place to work" and they have parking on-site and are easily accessed by public transport.
- Ensure timely deliverable of month-end tasks including Esprit (HQ reporting tool).
- Support Head of Accounting & Controlling (HoA) during month-end closing process and preparation of the monthly analytically review.
- Assume active review of accounting transactions each month and accordingly prepare monthly reconciliations of all significant accounts within stipulated deadline.
- Perform active role in managing external audit by co-ordinating with key stakeholders and external auditors.
- Prepare Statutory accounts in line with local GAAP (primarily IFRS) for two medium size entities and liaise with multiple stakeholders (e.g. business heads, tax, pension, and legal colleagues) to complete this task.
- Assume responsibilities to deliver internal reporting pack (e.g., tax pack, transfer pricing) and to work closely with tax department to resolve queries.
- Work on a number of automation/digitisation projects within Accounting & Controlling department.
- Support Head of Accounting & Controlling on internal process improvement projects.
- Assume responsibilities to support an upcoming SAP migration project (Spiridon to P58 system) for three entities.
- Support HoA to resolve Spiridon issues in relation to reporting for two entities.
- Support on Adhoc project/assignment/task, as required
- Experienced in accounting & controlling/finance organisation with a good understanding of diverse business models and financial drivers & processes of business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with qualification in a formal, recognised, finance accreditation - e.g., Part-qualified ACCA, CIMA with experience
- Experience with Month End Processes
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Possibility of going permanent
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- PQ Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'