PQ Finance Business Partner - Luxury Retail
A well-known Luxury Fashion Retailer is seeking an accomplished Finance Business Partner to join its global HQ based in Central London.
Responsible for the P&L of a number of channels within the business:
- Analysis and comments on monthly results of the channels
- Detailed monthly analysis by business unit (by store, by channel, by customer type)
- Develop & follow up financial KPIs of the channels
- In charge of the annual Budget preparation and detailed monthly reviews with Heads of Departments
- Quarterly reforecast for the Group
- Improve and develop implementation of monitoring tools
- Follow up and analysis of "new business" profitability; eg. Capex investment and profitability of stores newly opened / refurbished; profitability of new contracts/channels
- Follow up of actual profitability vs. forecast, variance analysis & recommendations
- Closely business partner senior leaders, anticipating and highlighting keys risks & opportunities.
- Create awareness in the relevant channel around profitability drivers
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- A strong analytical/partnering background from multisite Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods or Hospitality
- Confident, professional, articulate, with impeccable comms
- Extremely engaging and influential, with "presence"
- An abundance of energy and enthusiasm!
- Warm, friendly, sociable, with a good sense of humour!
This is a fantastic chance to join a well-known luxury business, working within a lively, vibrant and forward-thinking team environment.
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Analysis
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job