PQ European GL Accountant - FMCG
An incredibly vibrant, well-known Consumer Goods brand is seeking an ambitious part qualified Financial Accountant to join its European HQ based in SW London.
The role will include an array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for production of accurate monthly Financial statements for the European sales entities.
- Preparing monthly functional reporting statements inclusive of analysing and investigating variances and summarising data.
- Balance sheets reconciliation for the UK and European entities by monthly.
- Business partnering with relevant managers within the company in order to provide financial support and information
- Supporting EU Finance Manager preparing statutory accounts for the European entities
- Assisting and liaising with the auditors to carry out the year end audit.
- Assisting the finance team in ad-hoc projects as when required.
To be considered for this hugely progressive opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Actively studying ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- A strong, stable CV, with demonstrable progression
- Previous, relevant GL / financial accounting experience including P&L, Balance Sheets (incl. B/S recs)
- Ambitious, highly driven and keen to develop your career further
- Hugely engaging and influential, with impeccable comms and an energetic, sociable nature
- An excellent sense of humour is key!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to progress your career within a well-known Consumer Goods business, working within a hugely vibrant and dynamic team environment.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job