PPM Co-Ordinator PPMCO634
PPM Co-Ordinator (PPMCO634)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose. To Coordinate the delivery of the Garrison's Planned Preventative Maintenance ensuring that all maintenance is undertaken to time, quality and budget. Responsible for the management of sub contractors ensuring all Planned Maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with statutory regulations Ensure completed works are appropriately recorded on the company systems.
* Manage and co-ordinate building & civil (B&C) and mechanical & electrical (M&E) engineering maintenance. Co-ordinate the delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance ensuring the Garrisons remain statutorily compliant at all times.
* Administer the Authority to Proceed System including the checking of Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Ensure the Asset Management System remains current at all times.
* Provide additional support to the Reactive, Pre planned Managers by assessing work requirements, preparing estimates and/or completing non-complex design work as directed.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Suitable experience in the construction/service/FM industry of asset maintenance.
* Thorough understanding of statutory regulations with regards to asset maintenance.
* Proven experience of office administration work; preferably in an Estates environment.
Closing Date: 23 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job