PPI Team Leader - London (Dayshift)
What's The Role?
We are looking for people with the experience and skills to work on a high-profile PPI case handling project with attractive levels of pay. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
Tell Me More
- Location: London
- Rate: £220 per shift
- Work pattern: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Until the end of December 2018
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a team of administrative staff to consistently meet productivity and quality targets;
- Driving performance of the team and feeding back to management;
- Overseeing the case review process including data-gathering, customer contact, decision making and redress calculation;
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data
- Liaising directly with management day-to-day.
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Proven experience managing teams in a target orientated environment is a must. A background in financial services and complaints-handling is essential.
- PPI experience is preferable but we will also consider candidates with strong experience in other products
- Significant experience of managing teams towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to create MI reports;
- Proven strengths in leading, coaching and motivating a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
- Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
- Commitment to the duration of the project is expected.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job