PPI Quality Checker - Glasgow
A 'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking an experienced Quality Checker to join a PPI review and remediation project, based in central Glasgow. Initially on a six month contract with Weekend or Day shift patterns available.
- Quality checking end to end cases, in line with policies and procedures of the client.
- Liaise with the change and continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinate work stream and escalate potential risks.
- Maintain and manage quality standards.
- Provide guidance and training to team members.
- Produce reports, attend management meetings and provide update to Senior Leadership team.
- At least one year of PPI QA experience minimum.
- Effective coaching and people management experience.
- Technical working knowledge of the complaint handling process.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Investigation and problem solving skills.
- IT and database proficiency.
The shift pattern is as follows:
Weekend: Thursday 7PM - 7AM, Saturday 7AM - 7PM, Sunday 7AM - 7PM
Day: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5:30 PM
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'