WHO WE ARE
Momenta provide quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK. Contracting with Momenta in the Financial Services marketplace offers many benefits, including opportunities to work on a variety of projects, enhance your skill set, gain exposure to different management styles and clients and also to develop or advance technical skills.
Our clients include High Street Retail Banks, Packaged Product Providers, Investment Banks, Life Assurance Companies, Investment Advisers and Professional Services Firms. Given that, we expect you to be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism in your attitude, appearance and conduct.
As a Momenta Associate, you will form a core part of our business.
PPI Complaint Handlers - Review and Redress workstreams - Crawley
We are currently looking for reliable, organised and hard-working individuals to join a major client project in Glasgow. You will be working in a result orientated, quality controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
Start: Various Intakes in October and November
Duration: Initially until the end of December 2017
Rate: £190 per day
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 6 months PPI case handling experience covering a range of financial products
- Experience of performing complex redress calculations is desirable
- Strong telephone skills and letter writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly
- Ability to work on a target-driven contract
- The ability to maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
- Commitment to the duration of the contract will be expected
We are currently offering a £400 joining fee for those who start on the Crawley project on the 16th and 23rd of October intakes.
We are also offering a £400 referral fee for successful referrals to this project.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job