PPI Case Handler
What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world's largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big 4'), is looking for people to join their team on a financial review project.
Working onsite for Deloitte, you will be responsible after training for managing assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues in line with FCA objectives. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Tell Me More
- Location: Stockport, Manchester.
- Rate: £170 per day
- Work pattern: Monday - Friday, standard business hours (however there may be additional shift patterns added)
- Start date: Early March 2019
- Duration: Until the end of December 2019
The Benefits For You
The Case handler role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a 'Big 4' firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It offers a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within Deloitte.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 12 months PPI case handling experience
- Proven experience in Financial Services or Banking
- Knowledge of complaint handling processes and procedures, and confident in making appropriate judgement decisions
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills with an empathetic telephone manner
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
- Experience of performing redress calculations is desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'