A 'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking Experienced Case Handlers to join its review team, on a PPI investigation project in Crawley.
- Conduct a thorough investigation into customer cases; managing the process from start to finish, within set deadlines.
- Liaise with customers and third parties.
- Reach a fair outcome for all parties, in line with FCA guidelines.
- Produce final response letters.
- Provide a clear audit trail and final report for each case.
- PPI Case Handling experience within Financial Services.
- Technical working knowledge of the complaint handling process.
- Proactive attitude to resolve cases in a timely manner.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Investigation and problem solving skills.
- IT and database proficiency.
This is a full time contract role until December 2018, based in Crawley.
There are intakes on 29th May, 11th June, 25th June and 9th July.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job