Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Pay rate: £8.75
Location: Moulton Park
This is a fixed term contract with permanent opportunities and excellent benefits, including a subsidised gym and cafeteria, a generous pension scheme and free on-site parking.
The role will involve logging PPI complaints on to the system ensuring that you are thorough with your data entry. You will have to direct enquiries into the relevant system queues.
- Establishing customer status
- Investigating whether there were associated PPI policies sold with products
- Making decisions, assessing which products you should be considering
- Verifying signatures and checking customer authorities to deal with third parties
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Office experience desirable
This role includes verbal customer contact, decision making, data entry, payments and letter production.
Please note due to the sector you will be required to have a credit check, criminality check and referenced for the last 2 years. You will also be required to come into Adecco Northampton to register and enrol.
If you would like us to represent you in your job search, please call Kieren on .
Adecco is an employment agency and equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.