I am looking for well motivated, experienced PPI administrators who are ready for a challenge and would like to be part of a busy team and expanding organisation. This is an opportunity for someone to to make a real difference to a rapidly expanding company based in the City Centre Of Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups.
You will be provided with full training as well as rewarded and encouraged to do the best job that you can do.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK AS WELL AS A FULL CRIMINAL AND DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK
This will give you the opportunity to find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life' Some of the staff who work in this department would say it's the most challenging although enjoyable job they have ever had and Search Office Services are now recruiting for several new team members to join this busy and bustling administration team.
This opportunity a temporary assignment and will be ongoing until 2019.
As a PPI Administrator you will need to work quickly and accurately, be very organise, proactive in approach and you will also need to be assertive in nature.
A typical day involves......
- Data and information gathering
- Contact with customers, via telephone, letter and email
- Provide customers with a first class service and a positive experience
- Providing full administration support at all times.
- Updating in house systems with critical information accurately
To be considered you must have.....
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages
- First class communication skills
- Experience of managing own workload
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working to KPI's and targets
If we have peaked your interest, please apply now. Otherwise visit www.search.co.uk to view other opportunities we have available. Contact Denise McGillivray on
Connect with me: https://in/denise-mcgillivray-28b05947
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job