Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a PPD Holmes Indexer to work with the Major Incident Rooms Standard Administration Procedures Unit based in Huntingdon for Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
To provide effective specialist support to the investigation of major crime or the operation of a casualty bureau by creating and searching records of data in the various indices of HOLMES.
- To undertake the role of Action Manager.
- Take a pro-active role in identifying investigative opportunities within a major crime enquiry through independently identifying vital links in the evidence and information available and taking appropriate action.
- Undertake, in relation to statements, officers' reports and sequence of events, criminal intelligence analysis and chart production using the HOLMES Graphical database.
- Assist in the setting up of a Casualty Bureau or Joint Intelligence Group (JIG) with associated tasks. Once set up, to undertake research, indexing and administrative tasks in accordance with Casualty Bureau and JIG procedures.
- Continually research and assess action queues updating priorities in accordance with SIO policy if necessary. Maintain a structure of classes and sub-classes on HOLMES to assist in prioritising Actions.
- Liaise with the SIO and identify Actions which are to be Pended or Referred. Maintain appropriate queue for those Actions where enquiries cannot be completed until a future date. Regularly and in line with the SIO's policy, discuss with enquiry officers any difficulties or problems which may prevent them completing their allocated Actions. Ensure all resulted Actions have been finalised satisfactorily.
- Will be required on occasion to travel to locations within Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire and as such the individual will need to arrange the appropriate business insurance cover.
- Will be willing to do shift work with a combination of day and late shifts up to 8pm with the occasional weekend.
- Will be willing to work additional hours when required, but they will be agreed in advance with their manager.
Pay Rate: £11.40 PAYE or £13.96 Umbrella
Contract Length: 12 Months
Hours per week: 37
Working Pattern: Shift Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job