Paid Media Specialist
My client is a company who primarily run an exciting, popular website with a national presence.
They are offering the opportunity for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team with a view to
becoming a key part of their success.
You'll be in control of a large account with a sizeable budget, they need someone with the
confidence and know-how to build upon the great work that has previously been carried out on the
account. You will join the growing and talented marketing team and will need to have the
enthusiasm and desire to help grow the company, and as they grow, so will you.
You will need:
• A keen knowledge of paid media across the highest traffic platforms
(Google, Bing, Facebook, etc)
• Multiple years of experience in paid media management
• Rock-solid attention to detail
• Confidence in account management and using the AdWords editor
• The ability to interpret and measure the success of already existing campaigns and suggest
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
We'd love it if you:
• Have an eye for design and conversion optimisation to assist in the creation of dedicated
• Can contribute to the team with your own ideas
• A highly proficient in Excel or equivalent
• Can show demonstrable experience of achieving growth across paid channels
• Have agency experience (not essential)
They work only on their own projects, so want someone who takes pride in what they do and wants
to produce high quality results. As a small team focusing on our own projects rather than working
for others you'll only have to worry about communicating with the team around you rather than
clients, allowing you to spend more time getting results.
You'll work with the social media executive and report to the digital marketing manager. Their
flat business structure allows you the opportunity to contribute ideas and suggest ways in which
they can grow and be more successful as a team.
They have a fantastic location in Maidstone, with a comfortable and spacious working environment
and a relaxed atmosphere. You'll be able to see your work make a difference to the business rather
than handing it off to a client and hastily moving onto the next project.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Budget
- Paid Search Campaigns