PPC Specialist - £Excellent. This leading global travel provider require a PPC Specialist to take responsibility for the PPC requirements for their specialist brands. Leading new projects and managing large budgets to ensure the success of all paid search activity across multiple brands.
PPC Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of campaign strategy for paid search activity across all specialist brands and platforms.
- Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy.
- Responsibility for advertising creative and copy by creating and structuring campaigns and adgroups.
- Management of campaign strategy with key word analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bid strategy and day parting.
- Monitor and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues.
- Use AMO bid management tool to manage bid strategies and generate reports.
- Track all spend and performance, and produce relevant weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Make recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions according to data.
- Use initiative to explore new platforms and opportunities as well to identify new areas for online development.
- Contribute to to knowledge sharing activities amongst the digital marketing team and wider business.
PPC Specialist- Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 6 to 12 months specialist PPC experience.
- Expertise and knowledge and understanding of PPC methods and tools, with the ability and expertise to reconcile budget spend, and analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses.
- .Experience of managing, testing and optimisation of keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on campaigns,.
- Capability to manage large keyword campaigns.
- Ability to deliver on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi task.
PPC Specialist - Additional Information:
- Excellent salary according to experience.
- Wide range of company benefits, including employee discounts and offers, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme, contributory pension.
Please apply for the role of PPC Specialist online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Sarah on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job