Our client is looking for a confident and talented PPC Specialist, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness against agreed targets and ensuring measurable quantifiable ROI.
The ideal candidate is someone able to execute and collaborate on the PPC strategy in cooperation with the broader marketing team and analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
The role of PPC Specialist sits within the newly created Digital team. The team has been created to meet existing and growing demands from our business specifically in the areas of business finance.
- Experience managing large lead generation campaigns via Google AdWords & Bing Ads.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse PPC campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimise copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and analyse competitor campaigns.
- 4+ years in experience in managing Google AdWords campaigns and hold a valid Google AdWords Certification
- Be able to demonstrate a focus on conversion/CPA within Paid Search that has led to performance improvements on multiple occasions
- Demonstrate a high degree of capability in delivering paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Can demonstrate knowledge of organic social channels and their relevance in driving paid social activity
- Proven experience in PPC.
- An ability to derive insight and recommendations from multiple, constantly changing data sources and turn these into actions that drive performance improvements within campaigns
- Demonstrate the ability to articulately communicate insights, recommendations and technical/complex information to internal and external stakeholders with varying levels of knowledge that ensures understanding
Key Words: Analytics, Google Certified, PPC,
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job