Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently recruiting for a PPC Specialist to manage client campaigns. Working in a fast paced environment you will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team.
The main purpose of the role will be to write highly customised ad copy, implement bidding strategies, and successfully identify target audiences for each campaign.
PPC Specialist Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search & SEO campaigns for a variety of clients to achieve spend and conversion metrics
- Ensure campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Create, manage and optimise keyword lists relating to target business categories
- Help to define PPC & SEO strategies for a host of clients across multiple verticals
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid & SEO search campaigns and provide reports on findings
- Create, manage and optimise ad copy templates relating to target business categories
- Manage process for efficiently creating and optimising geographical targeting
- Monitor and provide reports on campaign and business category performance
- Maintain a low churn percentage month-to-month
PPC Specialist Applicants:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably agency-side) in either PPC or other form of online or offline advertising is desired.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and SEO campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ad words ( certification preferable) and other paid search platforms
- Excellent track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets
- Strong communication skills, able to discuss strategy etc directly with the clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for PPC, SEO and digital marketing
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Ability to analyse a large amount of data, make conclusions and implement strategies to improve upon metric-defined goals
- Effective account management skills
- Must be self-motivated to achieve results and have the ability to self-direct.
- Multi-tasking in this fast-paced environment is essential.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
Salary will depend on experience and will be discussed on application. Please apply today for this excellent opportunity!
- Digital Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Online Marketing
- PPC Specialist
- Google Ad Words
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job