PPC Specialist (UK based Remote Working)
Join a leading digital marketing agency as their Paid Search Specialist - develop your skills and take the next step in your career!
Our client is an industry leader when it comes to helping companies refine and execute their digital offering. They have won multiple awards, and the right candidate can expect excellent support and career progression in this thriving agency.
Due to their success and subsequent growth, they are now on the hunt for a talented PPC Specialist to help develop campaigns across paid search accounts. This role is 100% remote working.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PPC Specialist
- Respond to briefs and emails in a timely manner
- Collect data, generate reports and carry out leading performance data
- Understand and analyze trends in results data to maximize return on investment
- Challenge and interrogate briefs set by clients to ensure the highest standard is created
- Lead the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Forecast potential delivery and ROI for existing clients
- Test and optimize campaigns to achieve KPI's and targets
- Keep on top of industry advances and appropriate tools to enhance paid search channels
- Assist PPC manager on client campaigns
Skills and attributes of PPC Specialist
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a PPC role
- Have a strong understanding in Google Adwords as well as Google search and shopping
- Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Excel including tools such as V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets as well as delivering KPI's
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize clients when necessary
- AdWords and Google Analytics qualifications would be desirable
- Experience of using various digital channels and multi-channeling markets would be advantageous
Excited to work at this dynamic agency as a Paid Search Specialist? Apply online today!
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'