Job Title: PPC Specialist
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Do you want to work within a fast growing boutique growing digital agency that specialise in biddable projects? Have you got experience of working with PPC projects? If so, then our client could be a perfect fit for you.
Our client has extensive expertise within paid search, display and shopping. They aim to complement PPC / paid search with creative and technical SEO campaigns to drive more traffic across multiple platforms and ultimately create more sales for their clients.
So, what will you be doing?
- Completing daily performance reports
- Identify client optimisation and growth opportunities
- Setting up search campaigns - keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading accounts to suppliers
- Daily best-practice management of PPC campaigns against client KPI's
- Keyword and bid monitoring and optimisation
- Trafficking of new keyword and campaign additions
The ideal candidate will have:
- A sense of humour is an absolute must!
- Proven track record in ppc / search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels.
- Best practice PPC campaign builds, keyword research and management
- Proven competence in achieving campaign KPI's
- Highly motivated and must show attention to detail
- Analytical and numbers oriented
To register your interest, please send a full copy of your CV by applying to this advert or contact Laura at KRG Creative for further details - - www.krgcreative.co.uk
- paid search
- paid media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'