Maley Digital are a UK based high growth PPC-only digital marketing agency. Specialising in the single channel of PPC (currently encompassing Search Engine and Social PPC), we are driven to deliver the best results, service and value for their growing client portfolio in the industry. Choosing not to focus on traditional agency approach encompassing office dogs, table tennis and bean bags, we’re committed to a specific and expert service where results, pro-activity and value are our primary objectives.
Due to continued growth, We are looking to expand our team with a new PPC Manager to manage and grow a selection of our client accounts.The Role
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who lives and breathes PPC. Your current role should be solely focused on PPC and preferably you’ll also have either agency or freelancer experience on the side of an in-house role. Your role is to maximise the performance of all client accounts in your remit; ensuring you are obtaining the best results possible at all times, ensuring that clients are always in the loop with your campaign progress and that you’re consistently expanding upon your PPC and industry knowledge.
You will be based remotely indefinitely and can work from anywhere within the UK, though you will be required to attend in person meetings and catch-ups up to once per week at our Head Office in Chester, North West England.
You will be predominantly specialised in Google/Search Ads, however any additional specialties such as Social, Video or display will be advantageous. We have have a diverse mix of lead gen and E-commerce style clients so aren’t limited to specific industries, but we do value strengths in specific verticals if you have them.
Day to day, your role will be managing and overseeing a diverse range of client accounts across multiple PPC channels, though 80% of our current client base is Google only, You will be the account manager for a set of client accounts and manage these end to end, only dipping into other accounts to cover other team members illnesses or annual leave.What’s in it for you
- £30 - £40,000 salary.
- Day to day working remotely, with some requirements for internal in person meetings and client meetings.
- Ability to commute to Chester based head office on up to a weekly basis.
- Flexible hours (core hours of 10 - 4 must be met).
- Company pension.
- Generous bonus scheme (more details below).
- Opportunity to progress into more senior role.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous bonus scheme which is unique for non-sales roles in the digital industry. All of these bonus’ reward you for doing great work for our clients. Below are the current available bonuses;
- Client retention landmarks; you will be rewarded a % of the clients monthly retainer when clients under your management hit landmarks such as 6, 12, 18 and 24+ months as a client of ours. We don’t tie clients into long contracts so it’s very much down to you to ensure that clients remain with us. These percentages range from from 10% through to 100% of a clients monthly retainer.
- 5 Star client reviews; For every 5 star client review we obtain from your clients, you will receive a bonus of up to £100.
- Case Studies: For every successful case study you can detail following results you’ve delivered for a client, you will receive a bonus of up to £100.
Experience, Skills and Attitude
- Several years experience running PPC campaigns on Google Ads. Social PPC is not essential, but is a bonus.
- Agency background is preferable, though not essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate examples of successful PPC performance delivery in previous roles.
- Must be a great communicator at all levels.
- Needs to be comfortable with small company/start up environment and with home working.
- Needs to be ambitious and looking to consistently progress in their role.
- Banner Ads
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'