PPC Specialist required for fast-growing digital agency, with industry leading Paid Media expertise. This role is available for hybrid working in York, or fully remote if you'd prefer!
These guys have only been around for a few years but have developed an amazing reputation and a hugely impressive client portfolio. They are going through a period of exceptional growth and now require a PPC Specialist to join the team.
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in planning and implementing PPC campaigns, with a track record of delivering measurable ROI for your clients
- Ideally have developed your PPC skills in a digital or integrated agency environment
- Be strong analytically, data driven, and cool under pressure with a head for numbers, and an excellent understanding of Google AdWords, Google Merchant Centre, and Google Analytics
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and reporting back on campaign progress, with the commercial acumen to grow and develop your accounts
- Be capable of collaborating with various teams across the agency to ensure cross-channel integration
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and the choice to be hybrid or fully remote. These guys like to have fun too, and know how to celebrate success!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'