If you love the variety of an agency, but would like to work in house, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are a Large Company, with Multiple Sites and Multiple Brands and Affiliates. Therefore, in house, we have our very own Creative Agency! Due to our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced Biddable Media Manager, to join our fabulous team, based in Havant.
We have been named a "Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For" for 6 years running. Additionally, we have been certified by the Princess Anne Royal training awards for the training and development of our staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make their mark within a large organisation. We have doubled in size in the last 12 months and are expected to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities!
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team of technical & creative people with an annual marketing budget of £30 million.
We offer flexible working hours too.
Salary & Benefits Package
- Free parking
- Flexible hours
- Working from home days
- Fun and entrepreneurial office environment
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Monthly incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
- Extra holiday for years of service
- Death in service benefit
- Management Development Programme
PPC | Biddable Media Manager
- We are looking for an experienced PPC Native Specialist to aid the generation of over 800,000 customer enquiries each year. The role includes contributing to the overall Native strategy with an annual budget of over £5 million.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make their mark within a large marketing team. We have doubled our size in the last 22 months and expect to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities.
- Own and Develop the Native advertising
- Plan and activate Native Advertising Campaigns
- Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead KPI’s.
- Efficiently manage the £5 million Native advertising budget.
- Manage Native campaigns on a daily basis across Taboola, Outbrain, Rev Content and smaller networks. This will include constant optimisation and expansion in order to drive profitable growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about all things digital.
- At least 18 months’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful Native campaigns (in-house or agency).
- Experience multivariant landing page testing.
- Experience of multivariant landing page testing.
- Experienced in Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills.
- Experience in all aspects of Native Media including Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent, Yahoo Gemini and other smaller networks.
- Certificated in Google Analytics.
- Certified in Google Adwords.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'