Central Employment are looking to recruit a client facing, data driven and client facing PPC Manager, to join an award-winning and rapidly expanding Paid Media agency in the North East.
Due to on-going growth, internal promotions and new client Paid Media win's, they are looking for a PPC Manager to devise and execute innovative strategies for our clients paid marketing campaigns
Your responsibilities in the role will be:
? Develop strong relationships by demonstrating prompt, clear and informative communication with all stakeholders
? Ensure all client accounts are in line with paid marketing best practice strategies
? Confidently forecast client spend and return using account and external data insights
? Work with Senior Manager to divide and execute innovative strategies to achieve client objectives
? Cross sell and up sell opportunities to clients
? Complete monthly client work, including but not limited to bid and budget management campaign and ad copy builds and reporting.
? Consistently show you are the expert in PPC by sharing relevant industry insights internally and externally.
? Mentor junior members of the team.
? Be competent in all relevant tools such as; Google Analytics, Shoptimised and other measurement tools where applicable.
PPC Manager essential experience/Knowledge:
- Investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- Implement creative ways to increase clients’ performance.
- Strong base knowledge of PPC, and the ability to achieve and maintain up-to-date Google AdWords qualifications.
- 3+ yrs dedicated PPC experience, gained agency or client side (eCommerce ideally)
- Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- You’ll be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Client Accounts
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'