POST Recruitment are recruiting for a PPC Manager to join a Leeds based Digital Agency. This niche agency work with SMEs and young brands and offer a range of performance marketing services such as PPC, SEO, and Paid Social.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are seeking new talent to bring fresh ideas to the table and compliment their already talented team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Executive or PPC Account Manager ready to take the next step into a management role.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns
- Responsible for the day to day optimisation across Paid Search & Social channels
- Manage PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing and all social and retargeting networks
- Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
- Managing and leading the paid team
- Carry out appraisals
- Track KPIs to assess performance, pinpoint issues and provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Produce reports for management
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
- 3+ years of experience in managing Paid campaigns and developing Paid strategies
- Have a good working knowledge of key programs including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, and GoogleAnalytics.
- Be commercially minded, your goal will be to ensure the team achieves the highest possible return on investment for client's campaigns delivering against their business objectives.
- Salary up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Company rewards scheme and dedicated training program
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible home/office working
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'